RentLaptops.com follows a strict policy for collecting, using, storing and protecting your personal information. These bullets outline the details and intricacies of our privacy and confidentiality policy. If you don’t agree with this policy, please refrain from using our website. We reserve the right to change this policy and will hence keep users informed of changes by posting the revisions on our website. (Personal information is used according to the policy that was in place at the time the information was collected.)
RentLaptops.com is the sole owner of the data collected from this website. To use some parts of our website, users are required to complete a form that includes name, email, mailing address, phone, etc. The information is used only for the reasons it was provided to us: contacting users with information or services they expressed an interest in. We may also use this info to customize the website’s content, thereby, improving services.
Note that you can change your browser setting to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Web Log Files
RentLaptops.com uses web logs to track general user data on its site. Web log data advises RentLaptops.com about the users visiting its site, but is not linked to any personally identifiable information. This data is used solely for researching trends and movements of visitors on the site to help run the site and gather demographic data about visitors. The data includes: IP address, ISP, referring & exit pages, number of clicks, time on site, time/date stamp, etc. All web servers track basic info about their visitors. This info includes but is not limited to: Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, ISP, browser details, timestamps and so on. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to the site. The information is tracked for routine administration & maintenance purposes.
We do not share personal data with third-party sites without user consent, except in the following circumstances:
- When subpoenaed or requested to by court order.
- When compelled to do so by law.
- When we believe in good faith that sharing said data is required to assist with law enforcement instigations or for reporting suspected illegal activity.
- When requested to do so by third-party contractors hired as part of our business operations, like bill collectors, marketing firms and so on. These companies are required to use any data collected for its intended purpose only and not for their own gain.
We may share your info with other partners, but only in the following limited circumstances:
- In order to provide the delivery of products to you, we may share your info with the following partners: credit reporting agencies, financial institutions, data storage providers, data/payment processors, credit card printers, check printers, statement producers, claims processors, collection agencies, third-party call centers, delivery companies & account administrators
- Companies that provide & administer insurance, membership & card registry services or other services that you may have requested.
* We will not sell your personal information to any organization for any purpose.